Frequently Asked Questions

Below is a list of common issues or questions that recreationists show concern toward while using Fort Riley.  Check with these questions and responses and if you still need information Contact us.


Who do I contact if I see a violation in the field and need to report it immediately?  785-239-6767

If I have an emergency and need help immediately, who do I call while on Fort Riley?  911

Who do I contact if I have had something stolen in the field or need to speak with a game warden?  785-239-4263

Who do I contact to speak with a Biologist?  785-239-6211

Who do I contact to speak with someone in regards to understanding the proper procedures to recreate on the installation?  785-239-6211