Fort Riley offers an array of outdoor recreational opportunities. However, there are certain procedures you must follow in order to stay safe and on the right side of the law. Through the links below you can access in depth summaries on available game to hunt on Fort Riley, special hunting and trapping regulations, open seasons for hunting, and information on each species including tips to help you have a more successful hunt.
For open hunting seasons and upcoming events on Fort Riley visit our Event Calendar.
For Kansas sunrise/sunset tables visit the KDWPT sunrise/sunset table.
For Fort Riley Specific Recreational Regulations to include registering of firearms please visit our Fort Riley Regulation page.
Fort Riley Specific Fact Sheets and Information Papers are listed below (Click the document to load):
- 2019 Fort Riley Spring Turkey Season Fact Sheet
- 2019 Pre-Deer Season Fact Sheet (Updated 29 January 2019, to reflect season date changes by KDWPT)
- 2018-19 Fort Riley Greater Prairie-Chicken Hunting Fact Sheet
- 2018-19 Fort Riley Trapping Season Fact Sheet
- 2018 Fort Riley Deer Season Fact Sheet
- Fort Riley Elk Information Paper
- Fort Riley Outdoor Recreation Regulations Summary
- Fort Riley Hunting Guide
- Outdoor Recreation Brochure
- Top 25 Typical (Whitetail Deer)
- Top 25 Non-Typical (Whitetail Deer)
- The Greater Prairie-Chicken Information Paper